Rip & Strip Wrestling 1
- "Oh you don't think so?"
- "Hi, Frank! I'm sure by now you've had a chance to pull out my little black book and play with some of the toys. Am I right? Yeah. Yeah you know, Frank? I lost a lot of fucking money over the last 3 years for which you've had my fucking book!"
- "U-Son of a bitch!"
- "Alright Frank, I'll tell ya. I'll cut right to the chase. I'm sure by now you've realized it's not the fucking book I'm after!"
- "Yeah. I'll make ya deal. You bring me the disk and... oh wait a minute, I think someone here wants to speak to you."
- "Well, afraid it's not gonna be quite that easy, Frank! You think you can just pop up outta nowhere after 3 years, give me my disk, and think that's what solve all my fucking problems? I don't think so, Frank!"
- "Lemme explain something, a lot can happen in 3 years, like people fucking die! Drugs get sold, and all the profits come out, and I get nothing! Girls get sold! Weapons get sold! Guys get sold! And all this shit happens and I get nothing! And you know why I get nothing, Frank? Do you want to know the answer, Frank? Lemme tell you something, you lawned a 3 years of my life and if someone deprives me of my life and my income, then those people have to be dealt with!"
- "Listen Frank, if you want your friend back alive in one piece, this is what you gotta do. Now Frank I want you to listen and listen fucking good. Right by the pier, there's a pay phone, located on the east side of Santa Monica port."
- "Yeah, Frank here! You pathetic piece of shit! You probably still don't have a clue where I am do ya, huh? I'm gonna say, I'm rather enjoying this game. You see, Frank? I hold the key to your destiny in my hands. By midnight tonight, I expect to see your ugly face with my disk or Tommy boy here becomes part of Santa Monica bay. Floating around with all the other shit! I guess I should give you another clue, huh? Otherwise you may never find me!"
- "Now, now, now! You gotta remember, you gotta be nice to me. 'Cause if you ain't nice to me, I won't give you any more clues! And if I don't give you anymore clues, you may never find your little Tommy boy. Do you understand that? Is that clear?"
- "For every whore, there's a store in Dennis, but only one has a room with a view. And when that happens, Tommy and I will be looking down right at ya. That's all for now. Now do your job, ex-detective!"
- "By the way, little boy. The name's not Marcio! It's Marcio! You get it? Marcio! You get it? Marcio!"
- "You've made your fucking point! Now let's make a deal."
- "Yeah, right! What the fuck are you gonna do if I don't, huh? Fucking arrest me?"
- "Look Frank, cut the bullshit and hand me the disk!"
- "Listen, Frank! I give you one more chance to hand over that fucking disk! 'Cause if you don't, you can say goodbye to time and you can say goodbye to your face because I'll swear to god I'll blow it off!"